What if my dog chews on one of your bait stations and eats the baits inside?

While our technicians make every effort to place the rodent bait stations out of the reach of your pet, there is a small risk that this can happen. If your dog does pop open our bait station with its teeth/mouth and consumes the bait, please use the following links to help determine what to watch for and when to know if you should take your dog to the veterinary.  We recommend calling NPIC (National Pesticide Information Center http://npic.orst.edu ) at 800-858-7378 (M-F from 10am – 2pm MST) to speak with a pesticide professional.  They are unbiased and will provide you with what information you will want/need.  Other companies that you can contact are Rocky Mountain Poison Control 800-222-1222 (https://www.copoisoncenter.org/), or Animal Poison Control 888-426-4435.

2018-08-20T21:09:56+00:00

Leave A Comment