Everyone has a different tolerance level, therefore, whatever your tolerance level may be will determine the answer.

We use state of the art low toxicity solutions that are much less harmful to people, pets, and their environments than what is currently offered by the majority of the retail market.

If you have a feeling that one treatment is not enough to keep your house pest free, we offer several different options to keep your house pest free. Please see “Our Services” for our different service plans.

Because we use low toxicity solutions, you can usually stay home during the treatment. Flea and mite treatments require you to leave the premise for two to three hours. Roaches, ants, mice, termites, and just about everything else can be taken care of while you are at home. Those who may be sensitive to the treatments (i.e. pregnant, allergies, etc) may wish to leave the premises during the application of the products.

Children need to stay away from all treated areas until dry, approximately one hour. We ask that during treatments, you either place your pets in a room that is not being treated or remove them from the premises until all solutions used are dry.

Another great benefit of low toxicity solutions is virtually odorless pest control. No longer do you need to be reminded that your home has been treated for pests by a lingering odor.